Q How do I return the item?
A We want you to be pleased with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us or email us and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded.
• Please Note: Shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstances.
• You are required to contact us within 5 days of receiving your order and merchandise must be returned within 10 days of the delivery date. (If merchandise is defective, you must send the photo of the defect in 5 days of receiving the item.)
• Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed. If an item is returned under unsellable conditions, the return is not acceptable and we won't refund for the order.
• Footwear must include the original shoe box in its original condition, without postal labels. Shoe box fees are charged when footwear is returned in a damaged shoe box, or without the original shoe box.
• Final Sale items may not be returned.
We are unable to guarantee that exchange merchandise will be available at the time your order is processed; in these instances your original form of payment will be refunded.
• Refunds & Processing Time
If your package arrives at Cravelook within the 30-day timeline specified above, your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment within 5 business days. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from Cravelook. Once credited, allow up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly billing statement.